The field of research of the laboratory of integrated circuits can be divided into the following three areas.
DC / DC converters, PLLs, and A / D converters that can be used as independent IP addresses, as well as for analog integrated circuits, such as transceivers and building blocks for wireless communication.
Along with this, we have studied not only the analog integrated circuit, but also the algorithms and the digital integrated circuit necessary to control the transceiver so that the overall system on a chip that combines the analog circuit and the digital circuit on a single chip with a minimum area are being researched.
Detailed Research field
1) Designing high speed wireless recharging IC for IoT/wearable devices
2) Designing a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) RF transceiver
3) Designing RF transceiver IC for remote Smart Utility Network (SUN) and Underground
4) Designing integrated energy harvesting RF IC for IoT/wearable devices
5) Designing high performance, high frequency Phase-Locked Loop for 5G Communication System
6) Research on low power analog IC for processing IoT/wearable sensor signals
7) Research on highly reliable analog IC for processing vehicle sensor signals
8) Designing high resolution data converter ADC/DAC
9) Research on SoC that can integrate both analog and digital ICs in one single chip
on the minimal area.
IC Lab Sungkyunkwan University. All Rights Reserved.
Office1: 2066, Seobu-ro, Jangan-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea 8664, LINC+ Center
Office2: 2066, Seobu-ro, Jangan-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea Research Complex2 C, 83654 TEL: +82-31-299-4628 FAX: +82-31-299-4629